Terms and Conditions of Use
Effective as of June 29, 2017
Criblis LLC operates and maintains a digital marketplace that facilitates peer-to-peer sales and rentals of baby and toddler products, accessible through our website and mobile application (collectively the “Criblis Service”). The Criblis Service is provided by “Criblis” (“us”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) to you (“user”, “you”, or “your”) in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE CRIBLIS SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE SET FORTH BELOW AS WELL AS ALL ANY TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE (“TERMS”). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO OR DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY OUR TERMS, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE CRIBLIS SERVICE. THESE TERMS ALSO INCLUDE A MANDATORY ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND WAIVER OF CLASS ARBITRATIONS.
CRIBLIS DOES NOT ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE IN ANY OF THE PEER-TO-PEER SALES AND LEASE TRANSACTIONS WITHIN THE CRIBLIS SERVICE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE RISKS IN ENTERING INTO SALES AND LEASE TRANSACTIONS IN A DIGITAL MARKETPLACE.
We reserve the right to change our Terms from time to time. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review these Terms prior to any time that you access and use the Criblis Service. We will notify you about changes to our Terms with a prominent notice, either by a statement on our website, an email notification, or a mobile app notification. We will also change the “Effective as of” date at the top of these Terms. Your continued use of the Criblis Service after such modifications will constitute acknowledgement and acceptance of the modified Terms.
1. Eligible Users
Only users who are thirteen (13) years of age or older may register to access or use the Criblis Service. The Criblis Service is not directed nor intended for use by children under the age of 13. If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Information, a parent or guardian of that child may contact us and request that such information be deleted from our records. If you are between the ages of thirteen (13) and seventeen (17), you may use the Criblis Service only under parental or legal guardian supervision, on the condition that your parent or legal guardian agrees to be bound by these Terms.
All users must legally reside within the United States, or must be legally within the United States with a verifiable address. At this time, Criblis is not intended for use by individuals located outside of the United States that do not have a verifiable address.
If your access and use of the Criblis Service was previously terminated by us, you are ineligible to access and use the Criblis Service.
2. Account Registration and Access to Criblis Service
To gain access to the Criblis Service you may be asked to provide certain registration details and information (“Registration Data”) to create a Criblis user account (“Account”), or a sale or rental payment transaction account with Stripe or PayPal (“Stripe Account” and “PayPal Account”, respectively). You agree that the Registration Data that you provide will be accurate, correct, current, and complete. You agree to update this information as necessary so that it remains current and up-to-date. If we have reason to believe that the information you provide is not accurate, correct, current, or complete, we have the right to deny access to the Criblis Service, or to any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time. In connection with your Account registration and providing the Criblis Service to you, you consent to Criblis contacting you to confirm your Registration Data, to conduct research, to perform customer service tasks, and to conduct investigations to resolve disputes, as necessary.
3. Account Security Obligations
Your login credentials, including your password used for the Criblis Service are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your username and password(s) at all times. From time to time, we may require that you change your password. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your username and/or password, it is your responsibility to notify Criblis immediately.
You are prohibited from using any features provided in connection with the Criblis Service to compromise security or tamper with system resources or accounts. The use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security (e.g., password crackers, rootkits, Trojan horses, or network probing tools) is strictly prohibited. If you become involved in any violation of system security, we reserve the right to investigate, and to release your account details to the system administrators of other websites or the authorities in order to assist them in resolving security incidents.
4. Rejection of Goods
Criblis has the right to reject any product that does not meet our quality standards, or that is not in compliance with consumer product safety standards. Due to strict consumer safety standards that apply to cribs, Criblis will not accept cribs that were manufactured before June 2011. If it is discovered that cribs manufactured before June 2011 are listed in the Criblis Service we will remove the product listing.
5.Terms of Sale/Terms of Lease for Criblis Service Transactions
CRIBLIS DOES NOT ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE IN ANY OF THE PEER-TO-PEER SALES AND LEASE TRANSACTIONS WITHIN THE CRIBLIS SERVICE. THESE TERMS OF SALE AND LEASE ARE TO STREAMLINE TRANSACTIONS, AND OWNERS, BUYERS AND RENTERS MUST AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AS A CONDITION OF USING THE CRIBLIS SERVICE TO ENTER INTO SALES AND LEASE TRANSACTIONS VIA THE CRIBLIS SERVICE.
Sales and Lease Transactions. A sales transaction is an agreement between a buyer and a seller to exchange good and totally transfer ownership of the good, where the buyer will buy the good(s) from the seller, and the seller sells the good to the buyer. A rental or lease transaction is an agreement between a lessor and a lessee, where the lessor transfers his or her property to the lessee for a specified time (i.e. weekly or monthly), usually in return for a periodic payment. Although a lease does not transfer total ownership of the good, and it is for a set period of time, users still have an obligation to meet the full payment and duration terms agreed to in a rental or lease transaction.
Price and payment. Prices are determined by the individual users within their respective sales or rental transactions. You may only use payment methods that are acceptable to Criblis, which will be the payment methods identified as available payment methods by our payment processors, Stripe and PayPal. You agree to pay for goods using only payment methods that you are legally authorized to use. You authorize Criblis to charge your selected payment method, via integration with our third party payment processors, for the total amount of your transaction, including applicable fees. If your payment method is erroneous, declined, invalid, unable to be verified, or problematic, your order may be cancelled or suspended.
Taxes. Criblis is not responsible for calculating, withholding, collecting, or submitting any taxes in connection with any sales or lease transaction that you enter into using the Criblis Service.
Sellers and Lessors must have a PayPal Account. In order to receive payments for goods sold and leased you must have a PayPal account.
Payment Hold Inspection Period. When users enter into a new sale or lease transaction, the funds paid by the buyer will not be immediately released to the seller or lessor. Criblis will hold the first payment for a period of time (usually 10 days after the renter or buyer has received the item, but possibly more or fewer days), to allow for renters and buyers to inspect and confirm that the item received matches the description provided in the Criblis Service. Once the payment is released to the seller/lessor a return/refund will no longer be an option. A buyer should not enter a sales or lease transaction if you will not be available to inspect the item during this period of time.
For rental transactions, Criblis will release the renter’s payment to the owner/lessor by the end of each agreed term (i.e. weekly or monthly) with the exception of the first payment that will be delayed by the payment hold inspection period.
Criblis Service Fees. Criblis charges a fee in each transaction to cover customer service, payment processing services, customer matching, product tracking and status servicing, facilitating transaction and interactions, and for sustaining our platform. Criblis reserves the right to change its service fees from time to time.
Transaction Confirmation. The mobile app will provide confirmation that your transaction has taken place. It is the responsibility of sellers and lessors to provide confirmation regarding shipping and delivery. Both parties to the transaction will confirm the transaction in the mobile app. First, when the item is shipped, the seller or lessor marks the item as shipped using the mobile app. Similarly, upon delivery, when the item is received, the buyer/renter will press a button in the mobile app to mark the item as received to notify the seller/lessor.
Cancellation Policy. As a general rule, a user may cancel a transaction within the first 24 hours after the transaction takes place in the Criblis Service, without penalty, and receive a full refund. For cancellation options in specific situations, see below.
- Pick-up Items. For cancellations after pick-ups, and after an exchange of goods, the buyer or renter may cancel within the first 24 hours following the pick-up, and will receive a full refund.
- USPS Delivered Items. For cancellations after a delivery, the buyer has 24 hours to request a cancellation of the transaction. If the cancellation request is made within the 24 hours after the time of delivery, the buyer will receive a full refund once the buyer has returned the item. See steps in Returns Policy on for important information on returning items.
- Damaged Items and No-Fault Error. For cancellations due to a problem that is not a user’s fault, which include items that are shipped but do not arrive, shipped but arrive damaged, or shipped wrong items, the buyer may cancel without penalty and receive a full refund.
- Seller/Lessor Delays. If the seller or lessor is unable to ship within the promised time, the seller/lessor must notify buyer/renter of the revised shipping date and give buyer/renter the chance to cancel for free for a full refund or accept the new shipping date.
- Early Cancellation for Leases. For early cancellations of the lease after the 24-hour free cancellation period and leading up to any time prior to the expiration of the rental agreement, the renter/lessee will be required to make a payment of 20% of the total remaining full contract value. The owner/lessor will only receive this percentage payment or his/her remaining payments after Criblis has received payment from the renter/lessee.
Returns Policy. Near the end of the rental term the mobile app will remind the buyer to return the rented product. If a rented product is not returned by the lessee within the allotted time period to return the rented product to its owner, the lessee will be charged a full week rental fee for every week that it is late.
- Rented Items Delivered by USPS. To return rented items delivered by USPS, the renter/lessee will print out the return label and ship the item back to the owner on the day that the rental agreement expires. Failure to ship within 24 hours of the contract expiration date will cause a late fee. The late fee will be equivalent to a full week rental fee for every week.
- Rented Items that were Picked-Up. For rented items that were picked up by the renter/lessee, the renter will communicate with the owner using the messaging system in the mobile app at least 3 days prior to the end of the contract and agree upon a time and place to return the item. It is the responsibility of the owner to accept the return of his or her item and respond to the renter to agree on a place and date of return.
Extensions and Renewals of Lease. Renter/lessee shall contact Criblis, and Criblis will notify the owner/lessor.
Insurance. Criblis is not responsible for any loss or damage suffered as a result of leasing, borrowing, renting, selling, or otherwise obtaining or using any good through the Criblis Service. You are solely responsible for any loss or personal injury stemming from your transactions. Accordingly, we strongly encourage you to obtain and maintain the necessary insurance to cover any loss or damage sustained in relation to a transaction for the lease or sell of goods. You are solely responsible for making sure that your insurance policy coverage is adequate.
Order processing and Pick-Up/Delivery. Users will arrange delivery and pick-up of rented and sold items amongst themselves, using the mobile app. Detailed step-by-step instructions are available in the mobile app. For delivery there are two options:
- Local Pick-Up where both users agree on time, date and place to perform the transaction and once it is completed they both confirm this through the app. If the owner does not receive communication from the renter, the renter will be charged a late fee equivalent to a week rental fee for every week. If the renter reaches out and does not receive a response from the owner, he should involve criblis in the process. In the case the owner is irresponsive, the renter will not be charged any late fees. Criblis will withhold the last term payment and will not pay the owner in this case.
- USPS Delivery where the owner will print out the label and ship the product. Once the item is picked up by USPS the tracking begins. The tracking number generated by the label will be shared with both the owner and the buyer/lessee. When a delivered rented item nears the end of the contract the lessee will be able to print a return label and ship the item back to its owner. Delivery charges apply.
Billing errors. If you receive an error message or experience a billing error when purchasing or leasing an item, please let us know by contacting us. Please include your Criblis username and a description of the error message or issue. We reserve the right to correct billing errors related to prices and electronic payment charges. We also reserve the right to revise your order details, to cancel the purchase, and to refund any amount or overages charged. In the event of a billing error, your sole remedy is a refund of the amount erroneously charged. You must provide notice of billing errors within 60 days of the date of the bill in which the billing error first appeared.
Criblis is not a party to the Stripe or PayPal Services Agreements and will not be liable or responsible for payment services provided by Stripe or PayPal.
Customer service. For all customer service matters contact Criblis by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CRIBLIS COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
6. Acceptable Use of the Criblis Service
All users are required to comply with the allowed uses of the Criblis Service in order to enhance user experience, and to protect users in the Criblis community from illegal, irresponsible, or disruptive activities. You should always use common sense and good judgment in connection with your use of the Criblis Service.
As a condition of your use of the Criblis Service you agree that you will not use the Criblis Service for any purpose that is unlawful, immoral, or tortious.
You agree that you will not engage in any of the following actions:
- provide inaccurate, misleading, or false information to Criblis or to any other user in the Criblis Service;
- impersonate others, misrepresent your connection to any other entity or person, or create fake accounts;
- obtain, or attempt to obtain, any materials, content, or information by any means not expressly made available or provided for through the normal authorized use of the Criblis Service;
- engage in unauthorized commercial activity outside of the scope of the standard sale or rental of goods in the Criblis Service. This includes advertising any commercial endeavor that is not an actual sale or rental of an item properly listed for sale or rent within the Criblis Service (e.g., offering for sale products or services outside of the Criblis Service) or otherwise engaging in any commercial activity unrelated to an actual good properly listed for sale or rent within the Criblis Service (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, chain letters, pyramid schemes, spamming, surveys, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods, services, or sponsors);
- pay for, or attempt to pay for any item using an electronic payment method that you do not own or that you are not legitimately authorized to use;
- violate the intellectual property rights of any person or entity, or otherwise infringe on another party’s trademarks or copyrights;
- ask for or seek to obtain personally identifiable details or information from other users beyond what is standard and necessarily within the scope of a sale or rental transaction, or to facilitate payment and delivery of goods;
- interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Criblis Service;
- manipulate or forge headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of content;
- post, send, submit, publish, or transmit deceptive or fraudulent links;
- post, send, submit, publish, or transmit restricted or password-protected access, or hidden content;
- engage in any illegal activity;
- advocate or encourage, either directly or indirectly, any illegal or immoral activity, or discuss an intent to commit an illegal act or violate any law, rule, or regulation;
- post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with the Criblis Service, or cause to be posted, sent, submitted, published or transmitted, any material that:
- is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, incendiary, or indecent;
- threatens or abuses others;
- is libelous or defamatory towards others;
- is discriminatory, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
- display nudity or obscene content
- harass or stalk a user of the Criblis Service;
- use programs that contain viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications device;
- copy any content, part, or source code of the Criblis Service; or
- disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Criblis Service.
You understand and agree that our discovery of any of the above unacceptable uses of the Criblis Service may result in us immediately suspending or terminating your ability to use the Criblis Service, without prior notice and without any right of refund, set-off, or hearing. In addition, we have the right to delete any content that we find objectionable, and report illegal activities to authorities, in our reasonable discretion.
Risk of Exposure to Prohibited Conduct. While Criblis explicitly prohibits the above conduct, you acknowledge and agree that you may be exposed to such conduct and content, and that your use of the Criblis Service is entirely at your own risk, and that Criblis shall have no liability of any kind for such conduct.
Submissions. The Criblis Service may contain private and public messaging areas, forums, blogs, chat areas, message boards, news feeds, news groups, communities, personal profile pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to allow you to communicate with the Internet community or with a group (collectively, “Communications Services”). You agree to use our Communication Services only to post, send, and receive messages and content that are considered proper and related to the particular Communication Service. When using our Communication Services, you agree that you will not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with the Criblis Service, any material that violates the Criblis Service Terms and Community Guidelines.
Hyperlinking to Third Party Sites. This Criblis Service may be hyperlinked to and by other websites which are not maintained by, or related to, Criblis. Hyperlinks to such sites are provided as a service to Users and are not sponsored by, endorsed or otherwise affiliated with the Criblis. We have not reviewed any or all of such sites and are not responsible for the content of any linking sites, and any links made directly from the Criblis Service to another web page should be accessed at your own risk. Criblis has no control over these sites and their content, and makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness, quality or accuracy of any such website, and as such, shall not be liable in connection with any loss, damage, cost or injury associated with any access thereto via this Site.
Content Limitations. You acknowledge that any materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limits on use, reproduction, and/or dissemination, and you are responsible for abiding by such limitations with respect to your submissions. You remain solely responsible for the content of your submissions. You acknowledge and agree that neither Criblis nor any third party that provides content to Criblis will assume or have any liability for any action made by Criblis or such third party with respect to any submission.
Content Removal. Criblis has the right, but not the obligation, in its sole discretion to refuse, remove, or delete any content that violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable as determined by us in our sole discretion.
Disclosure under Law. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request.
7. Termination of Use
Right to Interrupt Access to Communication Services. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Communication Services (or any part thereof) within the Criblis Service, with or without notice. You agree that Criblis will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Communication Services.
Right to Terminate Criblis Service Access. We reserve the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Criblis Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
No Right to Criblis Service upon Termination. Upon termination and regardless of the reason(s) motivating such termination, your right to use the offerings available in the Criblis Service will immediately cease. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims for damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection therewith. These Terms, as well as your liability for any unpaid fees, shall survive any termination.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
8. End-User License for Mobile Application
Criblis grants you a single, non-exclusive, non-transferable and limited personal license to download, access and use our mobile application (“mobile app” or “Criblis App” or “App”). This license is conditioned on your continued compliance with our Terms. You may not rent, lease, lend, sell, transfer redistribute, or sublicense the Criblis App and, if you sell or otherwise transfer a device on which the application is installed to a third party, you must remove the Criblis App from such device before doing so. You may not copy, decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the App, any updates, or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent that any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law or to the extent as may be permitted by the licensing terms governing use of any open-sourced components included with the App).
9. User Submissions
Criblis does not own and does not claim ownership in content posted by users. By submitting and placing content on the site, you are granting Criblis a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, with full right of sublicense, to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works of, distribute, perform, and display all content, communicated by you (or on your behalf) to Criblis through the Criblis Service (each, a “Submission”), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
You agree and understand that by sharing your content publicly in the Criblis Service you will allow others to view your content. You also agree and acknowledge that the views of users and guest writers are their own and not the views of Criblis.
10. Trademarks and Copyrights
Criblis, Criblis.com, the Criblis logo, and the slogan “For every step they take” are trademarks of Criblis LLC. Other content uploaded by Criblis including its logos, graphics, icons, banners, headers, images, service names, platform names, trademarks, service marks, trade names, and copyrighted works (hereinafter, “Intellectual Property”) are the property of Criblis LLC. Our Intellectual Property appearing in the Criblis Service remains the property of Criblis and does not transfer at any time to any other user or other third party. All other registered trademarks and service marks are used for reference purposes only, and remain the intellectual property of their respective owners. Reference to or mention of any products, services, or processes by name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or other mark does not constitute or imply an endorsement or sponsorship by Criblis.
Nothing contained in the Criblis Service should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use Intellectual Property displayed in the Criblis Service without the written permission of Criblis or such third party that may own the intellectual property displayed in the Criblis Service. Your use of the content displayed in the Criblis Service, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited. Images displayed through the Criblis Service are either the property of, or used with permission by, Criblis or its affiliates or agents. You are prohibited from using or authorizing the use of these images unless specifically permitted to do so in writing by Criblis. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, or other regulations and statutes.
11. Copyright Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. To that end, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), 17 U.S.C. § 512, Criblis has implemented procedures for reporting instances of copyright infringement.
If you are a copyright holder, or its authorized representative, and believe in good faith that content residing or accessible on or through the Criblis Service infringes your copyrighted work, you may submit a notice of copyright infringement by sending a written notice of copyright infringement to our designated agent, whose contact information is listed below:
Criblis Copyright Agent
Your notice of copyright infringement should provide the following information:
- A clear description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed (if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, you may provide a representative list of such works).
- A description of the material on the Criblis Service that you claim is infringing.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the allegedly infringing material (please be as detailed as possible and provide web addresses (URLs) leading directly to the material or clear instructions to identify the material within the Criblis mobile application).
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials in the manner asserted is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Your physical or electronic signature (typing your full legal name is sufficient).
Please note that we may forward the notice of copyright infringement (or information contained therein), as well as the Complainant’s contact information, to the user who posted the allegedly infringing content. Additionally, if we remove or disable access to the content pursuant to a valid DMCA notice, Criblis will immediately notify the user that the content has been removed or disabled.
Repeat Copyright Infringer Policy. It is also the policy of Criblis, in appropriate circumstances and in our sole discretion, to suspend or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat copyright infringers.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER & LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
You expressly agree that your use of the Criblis Service is at your own risk. The goods, services, and content provided in the Criblis Service are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. We disclaim all warranties, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the preceding disclaimer may not apply to you. Therefore it is possible that users’ legal rights may vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
We do not verify or guarantee the accuracy, truth, or completeness of information and content posted by any user regarding the availability, condition, existence, quality, or value of any good offered for sale or rental using the Criblis Service. Nor do we investigate or screen users for credit worthiness, rental history, background, or character. It is your sole responsibility to use good judgment and implement safety measures in your transactions. In no event will Criblis, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors, be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages, including loss of revenue or income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, or similar damages, arising from interactions between users, conduct of a user or any other individual in relation to any product or service – online or offline, or arising from or relating to any goods or services that are provided in user transactions, or from any product or service that is not directly provided by Criblis. Criblis is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen goods. In no event will the collective liability of Criblis and its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors, regardless of the form of action (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise), exceed the amount you have paid to us for the applicable content or service out of which liability arose. All claims made by you hereunder must be made within one year of the action to which such claim relates.
We do not warrant that the functions or content contained in the Criblis Service will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Criblis Service or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. You understand that Criblis cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Criblis service will be free of viruses, malware, or other code that may cause damage or harm to your computer(s) or network(s).
You acknowledge that you will be solely responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to protect your computer(s) and network(s), and that you will maintain adequate means of backup of your personal data, external to the Criblis Service. We further disclaim any responsibility to ensure that the content in the Criblis Service is necessarily complete and up-to-date.
We do not warrant or make any representation regarding use, or the result of use, of any content in terms of the nature, standard, suitability, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise of content and information provided in the Criblis Service.
The user acknowledges that the content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Criblis may make changes or improvements at any time. You assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction in the event of any loss or damage arising from the use of this site or its content. We make no warranties that your use of the content will not infringe the rights of others and assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in such content.
We do not warrant or make any representation regarding the accuracy of third-party advertisements, and Criblis assumes no liability or responsibility for representations made by third-party advertisers.
Waiver and Hold Harmless in Investigatory Functions. By accepting this agreement you waive all rights not specifically set forth herein, and agree to hold us harmless from any claims resulting from any action taken by us during or as a result of our investigations and/or from any actions taken as a consequence of investigations by either us or law enforcement authorities.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of these Terms by Criblis must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the Criblis.
No Agency or Joint Venture. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Criblis as a result of your use of the Criblis Service. Criblis is not your agent or trustee.
Arbitration of Disputes. If there is any dispute about or involving these Terms, or the Criblis service, you agree that any dispute shall be shall be resolved by binding arbitration in the state of Florida, in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction. You agree that there will be no class arbitration, or actions brought on behalf of a group of individuals. You agree that that an alleged dispute arising from use of the Criblis Service cannot be brought as a class or other form of representative action, in or outside of an arbitration proceeding.
Severability. If any part of these Terms is found to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Questions. If you have any questions, concerns or inquiries about our Terms and Conditions of Use please contact us at: info@Criblis.com.